Wednesday, July 10, 2013

E-book special New letter bulletin

e-book pay close attention to all our e-books, be sure to count the sales , the bank where where my account with buy button thieves are there around my e-book,  just trying to see if e-books would work out for me and my company. So far L have not made a dime on my e-book.I called my sales representative He say no sales today go to my account on line no sales. The person that set up my account with buy button have not sent out a billing statement over the last yeas. Pay pal is not involved in this matter, or Baker & Taylor books, this is a good company they set up my account with their distribution and set up the digital format  These  art the crimes I wrote about.  I will be writing more on my new letters  

No comments:

Post a Comment