Friday, September 27, 2013


The Color Of Hearts
By: Author Dorothy E. Miller

The Color Of Hearts more than just crimes,  best love story that Ever been written. My intention was to improve my writing by adding pictures, not too look at the take overs take the owners house with evil hex, malice, they had to use some very strong evil. When they started to takeover not just one house all on that street. As I look on they pick on me. I wrote down everything that was said and done.

620 house I parked there with permission from the owners, than I did'nt see the owners for a while, when I did he said he had to leave town. that when it all begain Please get a book and read. 


The Color Of Heart

you can order BN site

Miller&Seymour Inc 301-687-8824 or 305 450- 1500

No comments:

Post a Comment